Non Invasive Facelift
Soft Lift: Non Invasive Facelift – Strategy for Looking Younger
A popular trend today is combination treatments in which we utilize two strategies at the same time to create dramatic results in a shorter period. Soft lift™ is a new treatment that combines the benefits of Botox Cosmetic and Juvéderm dermal filler to address multiple signs of aging at the same time. The goal is to treat all three areas of the face (upper, mid, lower) to create an overall natural, refreshed appearance. The effect is balanced, subtle and entirely natural looking.
As we age, our skin loses collagen and hyaluronic acid – two important anti-aging substances that naturally hydrate skin. As our skin loses these essential ingredients, we experience the three D’s of aging:
- Deterioration (the development of fine lines, wrinkles and texture change)
- Descent (sagging or drooping skin)
- Deflation (loss of skin volume and fullness)
It is no longer about treating lines and wrinkles, but also addressing loss of volume. Deep volume loss and deflation may also cause a woman’s face to lose definition, balance and change shape.Juvéderm dermal filler uses hyaluronic acid, a sugar that occurs naturally in the body, to smooth wrinkles and bring back lost fullness that can occur with aging in the cheeks, lips and chin. Botox Cosmetic softens and relaxes lines, such as crow’s feet, forehead lines and frown lines between the brows.
Aspire Laser & Medspa is the Best Botox place in Silicon Valley – 2015!
Soft lift™ can be used to treat three key facial areas:
- Upper Face: Relax fine lines and wrinkles
- BOTOX Cosmetic relaxes muscles and smoothes out horizontal forehead wrinkles, frown lines between the brows (glabellar lines) and crow’s feet.
- Mid-Face: Restore volume to sunken skin
- Juvéderm VOLUMA restores deep volume loss in the cheeks, enhances cheekbones, and softens facial contours around the mid-face
- Lower Face: Fill fine lines, wrinkles and thinning lips
- Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus fills nasiolabial folds (smile lines), perioral lines (smoker’s lines), oral commissures (marionette lines), vermillion border (lip line border) and acne scarring. Targeted amounts of Juvéderm are used to add volume to the lips and fill in lines around the mouth.
The doctor will inject the fillers into areas being treated and may freeze the area prior or use a Dermal Filler that contains a local anesthesia in the syringe. After each area is treated, an ice-pack will be applied to minimize bruising or swelling. The area under the eyes and cheeks may last 1 year or longer after being treated with a dermal filler. The lips will generally require retreatment in 6 months. The areas treated for volume loss, such as the lower face will likely require retreatment in 8 months. This is very person dependent.
Botox treatment take minutes to complete. A tiny amount of BOTOX is injected, very precisely, into the muscles being treated. Most patients compare the sensation to a bug bite. No sedation or local anesthetic is required and you can resume normal activities immediately. Some patients experience a slight temporary bruising at the injection site. This can be covered with make-up. The effects of Botox usually last three to four months. After that, treatments are scheduled at regular intervals to maintain the benefits of treatment